Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Garden Goodness

My husband has quite the green thumb!  I missed far too many garden veggie photo opportunities in my haste to eat all of the food, but here is a glimpse of our crops.

Carrots, summer squash, & beets ready for roasting

Beets & beet greens

Summer squash

Carrots

Beets are so healthy for athletes!

Butternut squash & red onions

Roasted beets, summer squash, potatoes/sweet potatoes, & tilapia (potatoes & tilapia are store-bought)

We have several varieties of tomatoes

Bell peppers & jalapenos




2 comments:

  1. Yum! I've always been interested in having s garden but I'm not much of a green thumb. If I ever get up the courage to try, I'll have to get some pointers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is all Jon - and he's awesome at it! I didn't get any of our fruit pictured, but we also have several fruit trees (apple, pear, peach), bushes (raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry), and cantaloupe plants. The bushes aren't producing yet since they are new, but I can't wait for those!

      Delete