Tuesday, January 24, 2017

nuunbassador 2017

I'm excited to announce that I was selected as a nuunbassador for 2017!  I discovered nuun in 2016 and was immediately a fan.  Sugary sports drinks with artificial colors and flavors never seemed like the best idea to me, plus toting around several bottles when traveling to races gets cumbersome, so nuun tablets are perfect!  They are all natural, and you just drop one in water and a few minutes later you have a sports drink.  I drink nuun energy (which includes caffeine) before and during hard/long efforts, and nuun active after running and anytime my electrolytes feel "off".  I used to rely primarily on plain water before/during/after running, but I find electrolytes help me recover and perform better (something Ironwoman Missy taught me!).  nuun has recently added some additional products to their arsenal (plus for nuun and nuun vitamins), which I am excited to try!  Something else to pack in my lunch, like I mentioned here, haha!

3 comments:

  1. I had never heard of it until you mentioned it. I need to try it! What do you get to do as a nunnbassador? Do you get to try new samples? It sounds like a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try! You can buy it online, but also at Academy Sports, Target, your local running store, etc. As a nuunbassador I receive discounted products in exchange for my support of the brand at races and online, and my bio and photo will be on their website in the future. I think it will be a perfect fit like you said, and my first experience like this!

      Delete