Sunday, July 24, 2016

My parents are the best!

Albani spent the week at my parents' house and had the time of her life!  Jon and I spent Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon with them as well, and then we left her at Camp Major for the following week.  I think we missed her more than she missed us, although you wouldn't know from the dramatic good-byes and "miss you more"s that occurred!  Being a parent is amazing, and watching my parents grandparent is also the best.

Tubing at El Dorado Lake
Bidding good-bye

She told me they let her have 2 pops -!!!

Water park trip 1

Water park trip 1

Helicopter ride

We will be building another house to contain all that she brought home
Second trip to the YMCA water park!


2 comments:

  1. Grandparents will always allow the 2nd treat, won't they?! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! And I never let her have ANY pop, so that was really a big deal. I am also pretty sure she went out to eat more with them in one week than we go out in 6 months, haha! I can't wait to complete the cycle and do all of this with her children in 25 years.

      Delete