Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas Cheer Compression

I own an embarrassingly large amount of compression socks, including 4 Christmas pairs that I wanted to get plenty of use out of this month...
These say "Sock it to me, Santa"
Reindeer games
We met at the Brewski Barn to run by El Dorado
Lake, so a photo with the sign was a must

Setting the camera timer & sprinting to climb
up on this sign via the rock on the side was no
easy task!
Festive headbands really completed this one
Reindeer socks on snow
Christmas morning
My niece's unicorn socks on Christmas topped
them all, though!
I also love ugly Christmas sweaters - after Christmas lights run #1
After Christmas lights run #2 - please note
our red & green Noxgear vests too!
Not compression, but my other festive socks

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy it was warm enough on Christmas for shorts! Not complaining though. I love the red and green Noxgear vests, such a great idea, I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take credit for the idea, but my running buddy Abby is pretty brilliant! My vest was also on low battery so it was red by default for that run, hah.

      Delete