Saturday, March 21, 2020

Podcast picks

After posting my reading recommendations, I figured I'd share my favorite podcasts during this strange, unprecedented, together yet apart time.  In alphabetical order...

Running-related:
Ali on the Run Show
Ben and Berry's Running Podcast
Chasing Bravery
CITIUS MAG Podcast with Chris Chavez
C Tolle Run
For the Long Run
I'll Have Another with Lindsey Hein
Most Pleasant Exhaustion
Rambling Runner
Road to the Olympic Trials Podcast
Run Free Podcast
Running for Real with Tina Muir
Running Rogue
Running Through It
Strong Runner Chick Radio
The Morning Shakeout
The 1609 Podcast
Up and Running

Applied Behavior Analysis-related:
ABA Inside Track (also offers CEUs for BCBAs!)
Behavior Babe
The Behavior Observations Podcast (some episodes offer CEUs)

Other:
Working
How I Built This

I listen to podcasts while strength training, stretching, commuting, doing chores, and cross-stitching.  They are also good on road trips!  At home it can be nice to sit on your porch or deck and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment